Financial Advice is not about equities, properties, term deposits or even personal insurance – it’s about the things they provide you.
Money that investments and insurance provide you may include:
– a sense of knowing you can pay your bills when they’re due, no matter what;
– helping your children into the property market;
– knowing you can take a holiday when you want;
– being able to help your family when they are finding it financially harder than you;
– paying for the education of a loved one, so that they have the best potential for a happy life;
– buying that new bike every three of four years so you stay fit and look the part too;
– having the funds to upgrade the car every five years;
– working part-time or stopping altogether when you want to;
– paying for Aged Care when you or your parents are getting to that stage in life.
Your job is to help us understand why you need the money that you do and it’s our job to show you how to get it.
Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions via the ‘email icon‘ link below or call us on 13 000 KOMFA.
King of the Mountain Financial Advice and Queen of the Mountain Financial Advice are registered business names, owned wholly by Full Financial Advice Pty Ltd.
Full Financial Advice Pty Ltd ABN 92 606 914 112 [t/a King of the Mountain Financial Advice] is authorised by King Of The Mountain Pty Ltd ABN 72 642 974 061 AFSL No. 524853 to provide financial service advice only.